Prestige
Welcome to the Prestige Forums!
Prestige
Welcome to the Prestige Forums!
Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Updates from THQ*ICE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♫Fenn
Goddess of Nevalore
♫Fenn

Character sheet
Name: Fennella
Level:
Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Left_bar_bleue65/65Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Class: Thief

Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Empty
PostSubject: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Quote :
THQICEPocky
Associate Producer

Update to game and from THQ*ICE
Greetings, Dragonicans!

First, there is an impending update to the game. I cannot give a date for it yet, and unfortunately cannot details on it yet (but you guys are smart, you know where to look).

We will do our best to keep you all up to date as much as we can.

Secondly, a note as to why we've been so quiet. We've been busy at the office taking care of a lot of things (some of which you'll see the result of in the coming months, I hope), thus the silence. We're sorry that we haven't been able to pop on and respond as much as have in the past.

On a personal note, I've been busy with personal matters. Some things on the home front have taken me away from the office on occasion, but I've been trying to keep tabs when I can.

In any case, we do have an update incoming. We'll inform you of the details when we are able.

Thank you very much for your support and patience!

Rock on, Dragonicans!

Quote :
THQICEPocky
Associate Producer

Recent lack of news or announcements
Hello, everyone.

I know that everyone who still actually cares about our game (playing or not) is frustrated by the lack of information from us at THQ*ICE.

I can tell you that it is frustrating for us as well. I am a long-time gamer, and when a game I care about and enjoy suddenly goes radio silent, it's extremely irritating.

All I can ask for right now is your patience. With luck, we will be able to make some announcements sooner than later.

With sincere apologies,
https://prestige.forumotion.net
Gohan

Gohan

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Left_bar_bleue0/0Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Your first quote was posted on 4-27 lol -- that shit is old. http://forums.thqice.com/showthread.php?t=20635
Back to top Go down
NurseJoy
Mr. Sexy
NurseJoy

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Left_bar_bleue0/0Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:05 am

was that second quote just recent?
Back to top Go down
♫Fenn
Goddess of Nevalore
♫Fenn

Character sheet
Name: Fennella
Level:
Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Left_bar_bleue65/65Recent Updates from THQ*ICE Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Class: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

06-08-2010, 11:36 PM is the second one, so no. I just posted the LAST thing that was heard from them. lol
Back to top Go down
https://prestige.forumotion.net
NurseJoy
Mr. Sexy
NurseJoy

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 am

lol well damn.. thats dumb. i was excited and shit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Updates from THQ*ICE   Recent Updates from THQ*ICE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Updates from THQ*ICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige :: News and Announcements :: Official Site News-
Jump to: