Prestige
Welcome to the Prestige Forums!
Prestige
Welcome to the Prestige Forums!
Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Transition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunting

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Server Transition Left_bar_bleue0/0Server Transition Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am

http://dragonica.thqice.com/special/ServiceTransition/

_______
Dear Dragonicans,

On August 31st at 9:00 PM (Pacific Time) North American operations of Dragonica Online will be taken over by another game publisher. We are currently working with them and with game developer Barunson Interactive to try to transfer your account so that your characters and items may join Gatto, Amy, and all the other townspeople and villains at their new home.

To make the account transfer possible, THQ*ICE may be required to share your information with Barunson Interactive. In accordance with THQ*ICE's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, as well as with California state online privacy laws, we will not transfer accounts against player's wishes. If you do not wish to transfer your account information, please come back to thqice.com before August 31st. We will provide a link for you to opt out from the account transition in a few days.

While the THQ*ICE Terms of Use does not require THQ*ICE to refund players for used or unused ICE Cash, as a company we want to thank our active community and compensate for the inconvenience caused by the service transition by providing a limited refund for certain players who recently purchased ICE Cash. For North American players who recently purchased ICE Cash and would like a refund on their unspent ICE Cash, we will update the website shortly with information about this process. We are working on the best way to accommodate our players. Your understanding and patience during this time is much appreciated.

Furthermore, please note that as a part of the service transition process our registrations, payments, and forums will be shut down immediately.

We thank you for supporting us this past year and we hope that you will continue to support Dragonica Online with another game publisher and Barunson Interactive!

Sincerely,

The THQ*ICE Team
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ryanlam
Phantasm
Barbara Walters
Phantasm

Character sheet
Name: Phantasm
Level:
Server Transition Left_bar_bleue60/65Server Transition Empty_bar_bleue  (60/65)
Class: Archer

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hunting

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Class:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 pm

yesssir
Back to top Go down
♫Fenn
Goddess of Nevalore
♫Fenn

Character sheet
Name: Fennella
Level:
Server Transition Left_bar_bleue65/65Server Transition Empty_bar_bleue  (65/65)
Class: Thief

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:53 pm

yaya~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://prestige.forumotion.net
oAya
Grumpy
oAya

Character sheet
Name: oAya
Level:
Class: Mage

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:06 am

:OOOOOO
Back to top Go down
oAya
Grumpy
oAya

Character sheet
Level:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

double post but... YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY *spam alt+6*

WarpPortal is proud to announce that Dragonica Online will soon be added to our growing list of Free to Play games! Even better, all the THQ*ICE Dragonica character data will also be added to the WarpPortal, so if you played Dragonica Online previously you will be able to link your existing Dragonica game account with your WarpPortal account!*

Returning Dragonica Players, you do not need to do anything to ensure your Dragonica Game account is available when we launch; however, if you do not want your Game account information to be ported from THQ*ICE then you will have to opt out by filling out the information here.

As the weeks approach for the Dragonica Online launch we will make updates to this page so everyone can see not only what Dragonica Online is all about, but also to see what new contents that we will be adding since the previously available Emporia .

http://dragonica.barunsoninter.com/intro/index.html
http://www.warpportal.com/landing/dragonicaonline.html

i'm already feeling the update in my hands YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY *keeps spamming alt+6*
And its gravity... GRAVITY!!!! It's certainly good news ! I'm excited :OOO
Back to top Go down
Agnostic

Character sheet
Name: OkieDoke
Level:
Server Transition Left_bar_bleue59/65Server Transition Empty_bar_bleue  (59/65)

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 pm

YAY GRAVITY I HAS EXPERIENCED WITH THEM. ROSE ONLINE FTWWW
Back to top Go down
♫Fenn
Goddess of Nevalore
♫Fenn

Character sheet
Level:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm

good company? o:

MUST BE GOOD CAUSE THEY DIDNT IP BLOCK ME. +1 FOR THEM. Razz
Back to top Go down
♫Fenn
Goddess of Nevalore
♫Fenn

Character sheet
Level:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Quote :
Most likely you are either a current WarpPortal player playing Ragnarok, ROSE or Requiem and are interested in our newest game that is soon to be added to WarpPortal, or you are a current Dragonica player with THQ*ICE.

Either way Welcome!

THQ*ICE is closing their doors for Dragonica in the upcoming weeks, and WarpPortal is going to take over running the game, after updating the game version significantly, and getting the user data for the current players of Dragonica. We have been watching the Community forums of THQ*ICE and we are aware there is much negativity about what is happening recently and likely now. We know that situations like this really sour the mood of what is to be a fun gaming pasttime, and we are going to do all we can to have a smooth transition for all you THQ*ICE Dragonica players over to WarpPortal.

o: the game is gonna be updated before they even put it up for us~

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/2349-question-and-answer-about-the-transfer-to-warpportal/ wrote:
Please post any questions you have here, and we will do our best to tell you, or find the answers to your questions. Currently the contracts and logistics are still being ironed out, but progress is expected to be quick and hopefully have a minimum of Dragonicaless time.

Q: What is available for transfer?
A: Currently the Account name, PW, Email, Character names, stats, gear, game currency etc all will be packaged up and made available for "Binding" to a WarpPortal account once the closure is complete.

Q: What won't transfer over?
A: This is very important, NO GAME Subscriptions, Ice Coins or account (billing) data will transfer over. We get the game side stuff, but any parts that are payments to THQ*ICE will NOT TRANSFER. To maximize your benefit buy up all the Cash Shop items you can, because those will transfer, but any Ice Coins or dollar values will disappear and not be available on the WarpPortal.

Q: What about the Dragonica Game Cards that are offered in many places?
A: Don't buy them anymore, as soon as THQ*ICE closes Dragonica they will not have anywhere to be redeemed. We are not able to accept them as a payment option due to no contract with the Card Provider. If you have such a Card redeem it on THQ*ICE website and either ask for a refund or buy the Cash Shop Items.

Q: How do I streamline the process for myself in the Transfer?
A: You may make a WarpPortal account now by registering, of course you can play any of our other games as well, and wait for the Transfer time to happen. THQ*ICE is using an OPT OUT system to determine what game data to provide us. So if you do not want them to Transfer your data to us then you need to fill out the OPT OUT FORM. Of course we hope you do want to join us, in which case do nothing and the data will be available on our end when the apointed time comes.

Q: How do I register for WarpPortal, and bind game accounts?
A:

* Click on the registration button,
* - use a secure email address as your WarpPortal ID and Contact email.
* - Chose a Nick Name, which will be unique across WarpPortal, and used as your Forum ID
* - Verify the email address by clicking on the link in the Verification message you get.
* -Done

* -You can then make new game accounts by logging in on the WarpPortal.com website, and choosing the "Game Accounts" option, "Create New Game Account".
* - If you have existing game accounts from pre-warpportal for RO, ROSE, or Requiem you can choose ot "Add Existing Game Account" You will do this for your Dragonica Game account, you will need to have access to the Dragonica registration email and game password to bind.

Q: What version will Dragonica be when it is relaunched?
A: Currently we know THQ*ICE Dragonica was on a 1.5 version that had the 3rd classes. We will be relaunching with alot of updates, that likely will either include 4th classes at launch or shortly therafter. Also new game content will be available. Specifics are still being sorted out, but our intention is to catch us up as near as we can to the other Dragonica versions.

Q: Dragonica NA (North America) wasn't getting updates before, how will it be any different?
A: Well we have been contacting Barunson (The development company behind Dragonica) and have worked out plans to keep us updated, interesting and more player involved. We know games without updates can grow stale, we don't want that and we want you to find your home here and play with you and friends, we will do all possible to make that happen! There were various problems before with the NA version that we can't really discuss, but we do intend to not repeat the problems.

Q: Any changes to the Cash Shop?
A: Yes, we will not use Ice Coins as the Cash Shop currency, it will be something new we will make, which you acquire by Converting WP Energy (Purchased by your WarpPortal ID) into the Dragonica Cash Shop points for your Dragonica game account. Again we cannot honor the currency that THQ*ICE used, but we will honor the items that were purchased.
We will likely be adjusting the prices of many items in the Cash Shop, and we also will have a different value rate between your $ to Cash Shop points than you are used to. The ratio is planned to be better and more accessible for you players.

Q: The data that is being transferred over is going to be from when, so I can expect my character to be in a certain state.
A: Right now we do not know precisely the closing date or the Database image we will be getting (Sans the opted out accounts). It could be from after closure, or at some point before. We really don't want problems with players having an "End of the World party" only to find that they are missing the stuff they destroyed during that "party", please keep your game characters/items in a state that you would be happy to start playing with the next day. We may not have any ability to undo damage done by the user during the closing days of THQ*ICE Dragonica.

Q: What is the planned timeline (minus the closure date)?
A: Please keep in mind this is tentative as it will be changed based on how quickly we get the data, and how quickly we can get it merged.

* Assume Closure date is day [X]
* we hope to have the data merged by [X] +7
* New WarpPortal Dragonica Servers opened and testing with the merged data [X] +14
* Game re-launched and everyone able to bind the Dragonica accounts, register new Dragonica accounts and play! [X] +28days.

We are planning to have you playing in September, but things can slow that down depending upon times to get Data and fixes.
Back to top Go down
oAya
Grumpy
oAya

Character sheet
Level:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Yeah! That's why i was feeling the update in my hands!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA *keep spamming alt+6*
Back to top Go down
Hunting

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Class:

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:37 am

wooooot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Transition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Transition   Server Transition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Transition
Page 1 of 1